Is cash being accepted at stores or will it be card payment only?
Please check with our individual retailers, however, we expect many shops to accept card payment only and you should be prepared to pay by card.
Will there be a limit to how long I can spend in the centre?
There are no limits to how long you can spend in the centre but we ask you to be respectful as you must leave for another to be able to enter.
How will you ensure customers’ safety?
The safety and wellbeing of our customers staff is our first priority. We’ve been working on steps to ensure we can welcome you back in the safest way such as:
- A one-way system will be in place to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- There will be signs to help remind shoppers to keep a safe distance apart.
- Our team is running enhanced cleaning practices throughout the centre.
- We’ve provided a hand sanitiser station for everyone to use located in the centre mall.
- PPE is available to purchase in various stores (masks and hand sanitiser).
- We will have a set capacity within the centre due to social distancing which is set by the guidelines provided the Government.
Are there any changes to car parking?
No, there are no changes to the car park. The current charge is £1 per hour.
How do I get into the centre - has this changed?
Yes, but there is a one-way system in place to ensure social distancing. There will also be a set capacity for the centre so you need to queue to enter.
What shops are open and what are their trading hours?
You can see which shops are trading and their opening hours on their individual store page on our website.
Do I have to queue for each store?
Stores will have a set capacity of people allowed in the store at one time so you may have to queue for access.
Are the toilets and baby changing facilities open?
These are closed at present time. We will update you when this changes.
Why is there a one-way system in place?
A one-way system is in place to ensure social distancing can be best observed. The system will be displayed with signs in centre.
Will there be any changes to the lifts?
Lift access will be subject to social distancing guidelines. We ask that one person or one family group use them at a time and give priority to disabled customers and pushchairs. We would recommend using the stairs where possible.
Is there any change to the local buses/trains?
Please see our ‘Getting Here’ page for information on public transport to the centre.
Is Guest Services open?
No, but staff members on the shop floor will be available to help with any enquires you may have.