TKMaxx Cancer Research
Let’s Beat Children’s Cancer Sooner
TK Maxx is raising money for Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens to help fund life-saving treatments.
Since 2004 TK Maxx have raised over £25 million for Cancer Research UK’s work through stock and cash donations with over £21 million supporting research into children’s cancers specifically.
You can get involved by filling up a bag with items you no longer need and bring it to TK Maxx here in Haymarket. Cancer Research UK can sell your unwanted items in their shops to generate money for further research.
What can you include in a bag?
- Quality clothes - dresses, tops, skirts, coats, trousers, jeans, suits
- Accessories - jewellery, belts, bags, ties
- Homeware - cushions, photo frames, clocks
- CDs, DVDs, books
Items that cannot be accepted:
- Sofas or large furniture
- Breakables - vases, glasses
- Anything too large to fit in a bag!