Cluster Manager (Full-Time)
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 pa
Closing date: 30/09/2017
Do you have the ambition and enthusiasm to help drive business performance in a busy and successful business?
If you are looking for a management role that gives you more challenge and opportunity then there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
About the role
• Be a role model and be responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service
• Coach and support your team to hit their targets as well as their personal development
• Lead by example, promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed personal and team sales target and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability
• Ensure all branch activities are carried out to a high standard in an effective and efficient way
• Drive sales further by developing local relationships and appropriate marketing activities
• Previous management experience in a fast paced, customer facing role
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to inspire, coach and lead a team
• Enthusiastic with a hands on approach
• Flexible and willing to work a mixture of shifts including late nights, weekends and bank holidays
• Full clean driver licence, use of own car and ability to travel
• Ambition for success
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discount on travel money
• Perkz – access to discounts with hundreds of brands
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.
If you feel that you have the right aptitude and experience required for this role, please apply by visiting the careers page of our website – www.eurochange.co.uk and completing our online application form. Alternatively, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If sending a CV please state clearly in the subject line of your email: “Cluster Manager (M) Leicester”.